Friday, May 17, 2013

May 13th-17th・5月13日から17日まで


Quick summary of the last few days…
Helped with a 'study abroad support' class dealie Monday afternoon…games and so on  to help out Japanese students who want to practice English. Hung out with the extreme sports circle guys on Monday night, then we all went out drinking together. Intended to have a 'quick drink' which turned into a nomihoudai (all you can drink) and cup after cup of highballs (whiskey and beer), drinking games, etc. Lots of fun, although I got MUCH too drunk. Managed to forgot the key to my apartment at the bar, so crashed on the floor of Tristan's apartment lol…got a call from one of the Japanese x-sports guys at one point during the night and they, apparently, had gone to get the key for me (or something to that effect - I don't remember very well…) and were going to drop it off for me. Woke up the next morning around 4AM and had a mail saying that they had left the key in the apartment entryway and, sure enough, there it was. So yeah, x-sports guys really went out of their way and helped me out a lot ><

Tuesday morning classes were, of course, awful, but I made it through and somehow didn't miss any. Nothing exciting beyond that, really.
Wednesday, Japanese Society and Culture class again. Put with a whole new group of Japanese students but the discussion went very well. Don't really remember what happened Wednesday night…

Thursday, another full day of classes. Put with a new group of students - still only 3 others aside from me, but a much more focused group that I feel I actually clicked pretty well with for the most part. Managed to forget quite a bit of homework since I ended up noting what I could remember of assignments from Tuesday after the fact, which sucked…but now that everything's figured out I should be good.
Got registered for classes, finally, on Thursday evening. Same classes I've been taking so far (speech, composition, society/culture, reading comprehension, grammar) plus an intercultural communication class with Japanese students, which I'm really looking forward to. After that, went and chilled with the x-sports guys again, headed home, and that was the end of the day.

So far today I've gone and helped with another 'study abroad support' class and that's basically it. Got an etymological kanji dictionary today, which should make kanji studies much more interesting and easy, I hope. Going out for a nomihoudai with other exchange students and some Japanese people later on, then hanami tomorrow!

数日を早く書いたら。。
月曜日の午後に英会話のようなゲームなどをする日本人用の留学サポートという授業の手伝いをして、X-Sportsのみんなと月曜日の夜に遊んで、それから飲みに行った。軽く飲むつもりだったが、結局飲み放題になって何杯もハイボール飲んで酔っぱらい(笑 帰ったらアパートの鍵を忘れちゃった事に気付いて、とりあえずトリスタンのアパートに泊まる事にした。寝た途中に電話かかってきて、X-Sportsの人がなんか居酒屋へ鍵を取りに行ってくれて、トリスタンのアパートまで持って来る事に>< 朝4時ぐらいに起きたら「鍵は玄関に置いといた」というメールがあって、そのまま置いてた。X-Sportsのみんなに本当に助けられた><

火曜日の朝はすごい二日酔いでキツかったけどなんとかいけてサボる事がなかった。それ以外に何もなかった(笑
水曜日は日本研究以外に何もなかった。その授業のグループディスカッションで全然違うグループになって、それでもディスカッションがうまくいけた感じ。

木曜日にまた授業で満載、難しい方の授業は別の同じクラスに行って、今までと違う同級生で前よりずっと気が合うグループだったので、安心。最近スケジュールがバラバラすぎて宿題も少し忘れちゃったけど、これからちゃんと整理してるようなスケジュールになるので忘れなさそうだ。
それからやっと授業の登録。その結果、スケジュールはもう取ってた授業(スピーチ、文章表現、日本研究、読解、文法)プラス日本人用の異文化間コミュニケーション?みたいな授業で、月曜日と金曜日の留学サポートの手伝い。結構忙しいけど楽しみ!登録が終わったらまX-Sportsのみんなと遊んた。

今日はまた留学サポート以外に何もなくて、今夜留学生数人と日本人数人で飲み放題で、明日花見!

No comments:

Post a Comment